SharpDevelop Community

Get your problems solved!
Welcome to SharpDevelop Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Where is SQLite DataAdapter?

Last post 07-07-2017 10:25 PM by sbrand. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-07-2017 10:25 PM

Where is SQLite DataAdapter?

Continuing on my struggle to learn IronPython and Sqlite and SharpDevelop....

I can open and query a database by creating a cursor and looping through the returned rows.

I want to create a DataAdapter so I can fill a DataSet. I create the DataSet easily as it is not specific to a certain SQL provider. But for the life of me I can locate the SQLiteDataAdapter (I used Devart for SQLite with VB.net in VS) and I cannot locate in sqlite3.PythonSQLite.

What am I doing wrong or does this not exist? Is there a way to use the ADO.net Devart provider? Now that would be really neat. When I import and tried that (in the same way I did in VS--adding a reference and adding to the Tools which is done successfully) when I try to  run my solution it blinks and just returns back to the source code with no errors.

Thanks in advance. If I ever get this sample application up and running I will add the documentation and post it for others since this has been SO difficult for me and specific help using Google has not been as good as what I can find for VS/VB.net.

Steve

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)