SharpDevelop Community

Get your problems solved!
Welcome to SharpDevelop Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Properties windows sets blank

Last post 05-05-2017 5:32 PM by Carlos Cantabria. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-03-2017 9:57 PM

The Properties windows sets blank

This is the first time that this problem happens to me in about half a year (that is, the time that I have been using SharpDevelop). I am for example with the focus on a commad button, and then you see at the right side of the screen the Properties window, then you click on a property and you can change that property for that control. However, when I click on a property, automatically the properties windows sets blank, as well as the Tools window on the left side.

I am thinking of uninstalling the SharpDevelop and re-install it again, unless someone may help me. I will give you a clue: this is happening to me just in the moment after having tried to make a database connection.

Someone may help me? In case no one can help me, do you recommend me to uninstall SharpDevelop and re-install again?

Thanks for your attention.

• 05-04-2017 3:31 PM In reply to

Re: The Properties windows sets blank

Here you see two pics:

On this one you can see the screen just before I click on the name of a property at the right side:

http://subefotos.com/ver/?cb360c7f39e8d354d2a4604390c62ec2o.jpg

On this other one you can see the screen just after clicking on the name of a property at the right side:

http://subefotos.com/ver/?39b85c8bea99243f7866178eccf8a113o.jpg

• 05-05-2017 5:32 PM In reply to

Re: The Properties windows sets blank

I have uninstalled my SharpDevelop 4.2, and I have just installed SharpDevelop 4.4, but I still see the same problem again. Am I the only one with this problem?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)