SharpDevelop Community

Get your problems solved!
Welcome to SharpDevelop Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

uncomfortable MouseHover and Debugger

Last post 07-14-2015 10:02 PM by tetradog. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-14-2015 10:02 PM

uncomfortable MouseHover and Debugger

m tired of always being aware of not touching inadvertently menus with the mouse because it makes clear that open and I can not help ... for me to change my menus without quererolo is a hassle me I would like that could be choose what MouseHover not so distrubed .... and another thing is also annoying when debuga menus that open and errors are fixed ... I wish it were optional ... the open and stay there ... at least to me I like things the way I like and do not change me because if ...

[spanish]

Estoy muy cansado de estar siempre pendiente de no estar tocando sin querer menus con el raton porque hace que se abran y claro eso no lo puedo evitar...para mi que me cambien los menus sin quererolo me es una molestia me gustaria que se pudiese elegir el comportamiento del MouseHover asi ya no molestaria....y otra cosa que tambien molesta es cuando se debuga que se abren los menus de errores y se quedan fijados...me gustaria que fuese opcional...el abrirse y el quedarse alli...al menos a mi me gustan las cosas de la forma que me gusta y no me cambie porque si...

i'm sorry...google translate...

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)